Nim's Island

A site for readers of the book Nim's Island, by Wendy Orr

Sunday, April 17, 2005

NIM'S ISLAND, FROM BOOK TO MOVIE

Adapting a book to a film script isn't just a challenge for the script writer, but the author too! I never imagined I'd be lucky enough to be asked to consult on the process of my children's novel Nim's Island being turned into a film - (to start with, I never really believed I'd be lucky enough to have one of my books produced as a movie!) But that's exactly what's happening. The script is looking good, but before it's finalised I thought it would be fun to ask readers what they thought.

SO... if you've read Nim's Island:

Tell us what you like best about Nim
or
Why you’d like to be like Nim


The three best letters will win an autographed copy of the book Nim’s Island,
(or other Wendy Orr book of their choice, subject to availability)

Letters will be judged by

Paula Mazur
Hollywood Film Producer of Nim’s Island

Competition closes 28 May 2005.

Send to nimsisland@yahoo.com