Nim's Island

A site for readers of the book Nim's Island, by Wendy Orr

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a dad's review

My google alert picked up this review, at the end of a market report on precious metals. Hey, Nim's precious to me, so it makes sense!

Precious Metals and my daily observations: "Yesterday I watched a very good movie with my daughter, Nim’s Island. To me a good movie is one that can move your soul. At one scene my daughter turned to me and said “Daddy, the tear is still running down your cheek.” If you don’t cry at a scene when an 11 year old girl comes to the belief that her father was lost at sea, I believe you have to go searching for your soul. But it wasn’t just sad and it had a happy ending. It is a movie you can watch with anyone, two thumbs up!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home